Monday, October 4, 2010

Contest #2 Winner!

Congratulations to Heather for winning Contest #2. She will soon be the proud owner of The Forest of Hands and Teeth and The Amaranth Enchantment. I wish her happy reading. And thanks to everyone who entered. :)

In a couple weeks, I will be having Contest #3, but for today, I’m signing off a little early. I finished my first draft of a new story and am just too excited to read through it to write a proper blog post.


So, signing off in favor of fiction... be back soon...


Quote for the Day from Ben Jones (one of my favorite bull riders)


After crashing into the ground with enough force that he didn’t move for a little while...


Dr. Tandy - Do you know where you are?


Ben Jones - On the dirt.


Dr. Tandy - Where are you hurt?


Ben Jones - My pride.

2 comments:

Liza said...

Glad you are experiencing that exciting...I can't stop working on this project feeling. Happy writing.

paulgreci said...

I hope you have some productive days writing!!